Canada and Non Mainland US Registrations
If your course will be taken or delivered to a location outside the Mainland US, special shipping conditions, time requirements, and fees may apply. See shipping options at time of checkout or call for details.
You may cancel 21 days or more prior to your start date and receive a full refund, less a $35.00 per person non-refundable administrative fee. Cancellation within 21 days of your start date may also include additional shipping charges ASI has incurred and return fees of any received course materials. Course cannot be cancelled after your original start date (regardless of format) but may be put on hold for future dates for up to 12 months. Arrangements must be made directly with our office.
If you have already received physical discs & materials, or if they have already been shipped to you, you will be responsible for returning these materials to our office at your expense. Upon return of all the materials, we will issue your refund minus our incurred shipping fees and the $35.00 per person administrative fee.
If you have ordered a digital download and have already initiated any of the file downloads, you CANNOT cancel your course. You CAN put your course on hold for up to 12 months. Digital download orders which have not had the file downloads initiated, can be cancelled only with the authorization of ASI management.
Your course may be put on hold for up to 12 months with no administrative fee. If you choose to do this, please verify with one of our representatives that the course will not expire within the next 12 months.
Dates and Locations
You may take any ASI Course anywhere you choose, during the dates that you choose. Simply tell us where, when, and which course you will be taking. Your course will be sent to you to do at your own pace during the duration of the dates you have selected.
With all ASI Courses, you will receive Receipts, Confirmation Letters, Course Written Material, Certificates, and Transcripts of Credit Earned. All documents reflect the course you took and the credit earned, as well as the location and dates of your course. If you have special documentation needs, or require specific letters or forms, please contact our office.
ASI Dental Courses are produced by individual dental professionals. Our courses are delivered in audio CD, audio MP3 disc, video DVD, video mp4 disc and recently in a digital downloadable file format. Upon completion, you return the testing, worksheet and evaluations to ASI. Course notes, discs and downloaded files are for you to keep.
Support for Digital Downloads
You can now listen to our Dental Audio CE courses OR watch our Dental Video CE courses by downloading a digital file from our website.
Digital Download Courses CANNOT be cancelled or refunded once they have been downloaded. The course may be put on hold for up to 12 months.
- Devices on which you can play the downloaded files: Windows or Mac computers, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android and other smart phones, and most tablets.
- Please note that downloading files to a mobile phone will take significantly longer than downloading them to a computer or tablet and then syncing with your phone. Video downloads can take several hours. We recommend that you download the PC, iOS or laptop version and then use a program (such as iTunes) to sync with your mobile device.
- Your test forms, test questions and/or course notes will be physically mailed to you but will ALSO be provided with course notes in a downloadable pdf file in case you misplace the originals. Therefore, you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader on your device. Here is a link to a FREE download of the most recent version of Adobe Reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- You will need a media player capable of playing mp4 files to watch the dental CE videos. Here are links to two FREE media players that will play mp4 files:
- Each digital device handles downloads differently. Most have a download folder in which all the files will be stored. If downloaded files do not open or show an error, please go to 'All Files', open your 'Downloads' folder, and select the file from there. Please consult your device's technical manual for more detailed instructions.
Please be advised that the download of all digital files is reported to our office with a date and time stamp.
CRITICAL DOCUMENTATION INFORMATION: YOU MUST DOWNLOAD YOUR DIGITAL MEDIA ON OR PRIOR TO YOUR START DATE. DO NOT SUBMIT ANY COURSE MATERIALS FOR GRADING PRIOR TO YOUR COURSE COMPLETION DATE. NOT ADHERING TO THESE STIPULATIONS WILL DIRECTLY AFFECT THE DATES DOCUMENTED FOR YOUR COURSE.